7. Within six months perform a cost-benefit analysis on every federal department which has been created in the last fifty years, like Education, Environmental Protection, etc. The goal should be to prove why the department’s budget should not be cut in 2012 by at least twenty-five percent, or eliminated entirely.
"TEN LIES AND TEN TRUTHS" - 2nd edition. Please tell us where to send your book.
You are subscribing to future posts and newsletters. I value your privacy and would never spam you. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Abortion America China Christian History Cooperation Daughters Debt Deficit Drugs Economics Employment Europe Evolution Faith Families Fathers Foreign Policy Founding Fathers Genders Government Healthcare History Islam Jesus Liberals Living Well Military Service Nazis Obama Policies Political Class Progressives Putin Race Relations Recent Events Russia Science Sons Taxes Ten Lies and Ten Truths Things We Like Thugs Transformation Truth Truth Has Consequences
My Favorite Resource Links
- Dispatches with John Biver
- Ken Boa
- Church of the Apostles
- Michael Youssef
- Bryant Wright
- MovieGuide-Ted Baehr
- Redeemer Church–Tim Keller
- Leading The Way–Michael Youssef
- Carmen Fowler LaBerge
- Socrates in the City–Eric Metaxas
- Eternal Perspective Ministries
- Crums of Truth
- The Truth Project
- Family Research Council
In this short video, Parker explains his approach to sharing the truths behind the writing.